Downloadable Forms Instructions:
- When downloading and viewing a PDF form, Adobe Reader is required. Please contact the DDTC Help Desk if additional guidance is needed. You can download a free version at
- Always use the online form to ensure the most recent version is used. Using a version saved to a desktop may result in
using an outdated form which will not be accepted by DDTC.
- Click on the link of the form you would like to download.
- A new window will open with the Adobe PDF form.
- Once the PDF has opened, choose File, Save As (or click on the Disk icon) to save this form to your computer. This will allow the
work to be saved and completed over a period of time.
- Print the final copy, sign and send the hard copy, and attachments as required to DDTC.
- If classifed information is attached, conform to the DSS regulations on handling of classified information.
Adobe Form Tips:
- To spell check editable fields within a form, select F7 or "Edit/Check Spelling".
- Establish a naming convention and a single location on your computer to save and keep track of all of your files.